All “Online Courses” (courses where you read the material on our site and take the test online) are approved State-Wide and Nationally through our affiliate SpeedyCeus by the following boards:
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences for LCSWs and MFTs, Provider Number PCE 3457
- The California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider Number CEP 14462.
- The National Association of Social Workers, Provider Number 886463870
- The National Board for Certified Counselors, Provider Number 6412
All “use your own material CEUS” (reading a book/journal article of your choice and filling out our online form) are approved State-Wide CA by the following board:
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences: CEU Center owner: Jenae Heitkamp, LMFT Provider Number PCE 4681
Licensure renewal requirements for the BBS (Board of Behavioral Sciences)
- The Online Law and Ethics course meets the requirements for license renewal
- The Online Spouse/Partner Abuse course meets the Domestic Violence requirement
- The Online Child Abuse and Assessment reporting course meets the renewal requirement
- The Online HIV/AIDS course meets renewal requirement
- The Online Substance abuse course meets the renewal requirement
How many courses can you take online/ using your own material?
* As of February 2003 California LCSW’s and MFTs are allowed to obtain ALL of the required CEUs online through interactive means. ALL CEUs provided at TheCEUCenter.com qualify under this requirement.